Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Bushhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
Sip and Hale's Bushhouse
March 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this thrill ride will be dominated by punkers.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.