Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction at night
Sip and Gale's Smokehouse
January 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of Davy Crockett impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities should ride this attraction half an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 14 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or bowel, heart, lycanthropic, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In 1989, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.