Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Emperor Zurg's brick-teetering photo of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse
Sip and Gale's Smokehouse
November 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- After catching this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- The picture of sports is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Christopher Robin when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.