Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction, February 16, 2003, 11:73 p.m.
Sip and Gale's Smokehouse
October 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After roaming this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been painted since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.