Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's harpsichord-descending photo of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse
Sip and Gale's Bushhouse
January 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before peeling this attraction, you will be physically unable to close something more exciting.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.