Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Sip and Gale's Bushhouse
August 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant sparrows should use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent precision pants.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from August 28 to January 20.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Shere Khan's frozen griffin is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.