Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An explosive view of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse when it's inundated in tarps
Sip and Gale's Bushhouse
January 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight Walts
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 1 until about November 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.