Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historical view of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Sip and Gale's Bushhouse
June 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you paint something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ollie Johnson photo place.
- During particularly intense storms, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.