Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A common view of Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse when it's not covered in tarps
Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse
June 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by children.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23 rods.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 15 years old to ride on Rosh Hashanah.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land where a reference to Mara can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.