Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse attraction at night
Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse
March 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.