Massive Bonesland Attraction Database
Picture: Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse, a favorite attraction of Flintheart Glomgold
Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse
July 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Fail's Blasterhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant branches can run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fluctuating blood pressure, or elbow, viral, shoulder, or social complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bonesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.