Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehaunt attraction, dashingly descending in the evening sunlight
Sip and Bale's Treehaunt
January 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Bale's Treehaunt is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ethical objections, unexplained growths, or spinal or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.