Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehaunt attraction during repairs
Sip and Bale's Treehaunt
March 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treehaunt is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners can't bypass this attraction just a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Contains holographic effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.