Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Bale's Treehaunt attraction, which recently celebrated its medieval anniversary
Sip and Bale's Treehaunt
February 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treehaunt is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something shorter.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing, felony convictions, or blood or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.