Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A genuine view of Sip and Bale's Treehaunt when it's bathed in fog
Sip and Bale's Treehaunt
November 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Bale's Treehaunt is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sip and Bale's Treehaunt separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 11 until perhaps April 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.