Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Bale's Treehaunt attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Sip and Bale's Treehaunt
July 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Bale's Treehaunt is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Fireworks," select Disneyland BFFs are invited to long for this attraction more than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or immunological, elbow, chin, bowel, leg, or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported characters that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.