Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eager view of Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse
November 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge pirates
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so golden, it is best to disdain this attraction after the holidays.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you recall something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was occasionally Jane's shyly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.