Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse
October 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to forget about this attraction less than a moment preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- In 1988, this attraction was updated to add additional characters from the "Sip and Ale's Shrubhouse" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.