Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Nuthouse thrill ride during refurbishment
Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
October 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be full of cranky fanboys.
- During selected "Super Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland executives can't repeatedly ride this thrill ride up to a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Frank was once spotted winding this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.