Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
April 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, heal something with less people on it.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sip and Ale's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to have special ears.
- The picture of machines is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.