Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Sip and Ale's Nuthouse
January 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort turned 60.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.