Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
October 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- José was famously on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to Phantom Manor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.