Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Yale's Treeshack attraction at first light
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
July 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, spinal, inner ear, or shoulder problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.