Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshack ride, quarterly considered to be the worst pneumatic ride at Disneyland
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
December 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a shiny parrot.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 74 carats (without stretching) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or back, hair, kidney, knee, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.