Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
March 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Maximum height 38".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from knee, chest, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision portholes.
- One of the antagonists was built to talk as a tribute to Gus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.