Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Rip and Yale's Treeshack when it's not hidden in fog
Rip and Yale's Treeshack
February 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could pick on you.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Fan websites maintain a private log in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.