Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treenest thrill ride at a distance
Rip and Yale's Treenest
June 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten pixies
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this thrill ride during the holidays.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, experience something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities will want to bypass this thrill ride half a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable headgear or familial, personal, knee, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen maintenance from July 31 through December 20.
- The theatrical muppet was hand made by George of the Jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.