Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treenest thrill ride, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
Rip and Yale's Treenest
September 25, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to try something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- In 2000, this thrill ride was renovated to add artwork from the recent "Rip and Yale's Treenest" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.