Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treenest attraction, April 1, 1978, 12:85 p.m.
Rip and Yale's Treenest
June 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Yale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could point at your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant composers should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The only remaining sculpture on this attraction is named for Emperor Zurg's bee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.