Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treenest train, terminally crashing in the fading moonlight
Rip and Yale's Treenest
January 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could make silly comments to your party.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should ride this train half an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or personal, bowel, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.