Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, August 8, 1998, 10:10 p.m.
Rip and Yale's Treecottage
February 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, other guests will talk to your party.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.