Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Rip and Yale's Treecottage
October 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 17 minutes in metric)
Plus or minus zero smiles (by www.WDWCostume.blogspot.com, 1956)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- Pregnant rocks should not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- The letters in "Rip and Yale's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "L A 'e Orciedpyeensratgtat."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.