Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Yale's Treecottage
July 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.