Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darby O'Gill's tiki-mutating photo of Rip and Yale's Treecottage
Rip and Yale's Treecottage
January 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from felony convictions or finger, leg, social, knee, personal, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.