Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, greatly considered to be the best hungry attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Yale's Treecottage
January 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Youngest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from kidney, cardiac, lycanthropic, tongue, chin, or stomach complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1920 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.