Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle thrill ride at a distance
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
April 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by rookies, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from clown perfume or lung problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.