Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
December 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and adorable).
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.