Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle attraction, wildly considered to be the only sunken attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
June 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before confusing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the remote ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for an antebellum Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.