Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle attraction, which recently celebrated its whiskered anniversary
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
August 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and adorable).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.