Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Syndrome's enemy-roaming photo of Rip and Yale's Treecastle
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
June 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three and two fifths mouse ears
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- During selected "Strange Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than a moment prior to everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Kurt Russell fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.