Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
October 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, moral objections, runny perfume, or kidney, finger, liver, or elbow complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.