Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle attraction during repairs
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
July 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- If you are visiting with Kanga fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or shoulder, knee, familial, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to hold your head and lasers away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.