Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle attraction, October 23, 2011, 4:37 p.m.
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
September 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After surfing this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.