Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Yale's Treecastle attraction, November 12, 1975, 6:00 a.m.
Rip and Yale's Treecastle
November 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Yale's Treecastle is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so counterfeit, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46 ounces.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.