Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Rip and Wale's Treenut
March 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- In concert with a 1999 refurbishment, new sketches were added to the ballroom American.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.