Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Wale's Treenut
October 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 25 years old to ride in back.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from April 13 through May 1.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $375 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.