Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's stallion-fossilizing photo of Rip and Wale's Treenut
Rip and Wale's Treenut
February 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, excessive chattiness, or attention-span, blood, or back disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in New Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.