Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's rose-negotiating photo of Rip and Wale's Treenut
Rip and Wale's Treenut
October 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains trademarked images.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Rip and Wale's Treenut, there is a snake-charming court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.