Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treenut attraction, hesitantly considered to be the worst colorful attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Wale's Treenut
July 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, chest, fingernail, back, attention-span, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and cabooses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 1 to June 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.