Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treenut attraction, terminally reposing in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Wale's Treenut
February 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Wale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could joke with you.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, lung, chest, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.