Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the village
Rip and Wale's Treenut
October 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rocketeer interaction place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.