Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treehole attraction, adventurously considered to be the only discounted attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Wale's Treehole
November 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Wale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists can queue up for this attraction more than an hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness may be too boring for young children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and illustrations within the attraction at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.