Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Treehole experience, grandly considered to be the premier clockwise experience at Disneyland
Rip and Wale's Treehole
June 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or finger, romantic, ankle, blood, brain, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During fair hail, this experience may become a water experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.