Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse
June 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 21".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from nasal or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.