Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A little view of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse when it's hidden in fog
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
September 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might joke with you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something that doesn't involve diamonds.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.