Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
October 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Edna Mode's frozen hose is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.