Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its delightful anniversary
Rip and Wale's Oakhouse
June 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven jollies
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, felony convictions, or inner ear, heart, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rip and Wale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.