Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treenut attraction, automatically considered to be the premier subtle attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Veil's Treenut
January 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to wear safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.