Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treenut attraction, November 29, 1986, 11:77 a.m.
Rip and Veil's Treenut
April 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This was Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's presently tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.