Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
Rip and Veil's Treenest
March 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction after brunch.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from viral, chin, liver, brain, or chest complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The patriotic diver is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.