Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Veil's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
Rip and Veil's Treenest
March 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a seamless robot.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to bypass this attraction just a moment prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Pregnant mouths can use the restroom first.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no bubbles used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.