Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Rip and Veil's Treehovel when it's not inundated in tarps
Rip and Veil's Treehovel
February 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a caroler to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 48".
- Pregnant humans will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In 1960, this ride was renovated to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.