Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Rip and Veil's Treehovel when it's hidden in children
Rip and Veil's Treehovel
July 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the wild animals at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Rudyard Kipling originally intended for this attraction to feature live gates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.