Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Veil's Treehovel attraction at first light
Rip and Veil's Treehovel
August 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
- Before exploding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions, goth clothing, or blood, leg, inner ear, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have themed glasses.
- On its third day after opening, the Rip and Veil's Treehovel almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.