Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Rip and Veil's Treehovel
August 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 4 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 47".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- One of the pollutants was said to move like Bullseye.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.