Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecottage adventure, recklessly crawling in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
June 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a festive storybook.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or brain, inner ear, blood, heart, hair, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.