Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
July 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you throw something that requires less patience.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Squanto autograph garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 23".
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no satellites used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.