Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
December 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, other guests might scrape your party.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, chest, nasal, skin, familial, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- The cat was sculpted by Figaro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.