Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's jet-changing photo of Rip and Veil's Treecottage
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
September 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.