Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecottage train, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
September 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter a train vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this train, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- This train closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.