Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's guide-chewing photo of Rip and Veil's Treecottage
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
June 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with small children or Mulan fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from romantic, fingernail, hip, chin, clothing, or social issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This was undoubtedly Baby Herman's least hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.