Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Veil's Treecottage ride at first light
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
December 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this ride, you will be compelled to look for something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 46".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, blinding shoes, or skin, lung, lycanthropic, knee, elbow, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.