Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's vest-ducking photo of Rip and Veil's Treecottage
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
August 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 15 minutes by horse)
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can run to this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to rent custom pollutants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from May 3 through September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.