Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Rip and Veil's Treecottage
July 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37 liters.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.