Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, yearly attacking in the evening moonlight
Rip and Veil's Treecabin
December 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten toons (according to "The Spy" Twitter stream)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.