Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Veil's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Rip and Veil's Treecabin
January 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.