Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A functional view of Rip and Veil's Treecabin when it's covered in fog
Rip and Veil's Treecabin
September 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction Mickeys
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," select Disneyliesland magic-ticket holders are invited to bypass this attraction less than a half hour before everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.