Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Rip and Veil's Treecabin
June 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (according to "Victorian Skull" discussion forum)
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed phobias or lung, blood, lycanthropic, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arm.