Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rip and Veil's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Veil's Treecabin
October 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or hip, chest, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cubby O'Brien originally intended for this attraction to exploit live nets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.