Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, haughtily rolling in the morning candlelight
Rip and Veil's Treecabin
June 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.