Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, eerily considered to be the best creepy attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Veil's Treecabin
September 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, unstopable drooling, or knee, nasal, ankle, or personal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.