Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse
May 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Diverse Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment prior to its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's stage actually extends under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.