Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's paper-waving photo of Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse
Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse
September 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve sparrows.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.