Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse attraction during repairs
Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse
December 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 35 years old to ride on April Fools' Day.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or brain, spinal, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.