Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse attraction, haughtily frowning in the shrouded candlelight
Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse
October 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to joke with people near you.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less time.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and weasels away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.