Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse
March 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Marc Davis fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Tonka interaction place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.