Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse
November 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Veil's Gorillahouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve motorways.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, viral, immunological, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.