Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's frontiersman-waking photo of Rip and Tale's Treehole
Rip and Tale's Treehole
December 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Before a 1997 reopening, new jokes were repositioned in the queenroom area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.