Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Smokehouse show, which recently celebrated its just anniversary
Rip and Tale's Smokehouse
February 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this show may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.