Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Smokehouse attraction during repairs
Rip and Tale's Smokehouse
May 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tonka meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 47".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at most times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent safety waivers.
- It is said that Lampwick's frozen musketeer is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.