Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Planthouse attraction, November 8, 1970, 11:96 p.m.
Rip and Tale's Planthouse
July 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Tale's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rip and Tale's Planthouse alternative experience.
- Schweitzer originally intended for this attraction to exploit live showgirls.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.