Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Rip and Tale's Planthouse when it's not covered in fog
Rip and Tale's Planthouse
May 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for carolers:
Three teacups (according to "Cool Perch" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Tale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tuck interaction area.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.