Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Planthouse attraction, December 17, 1970, 8:80 a.m.
Rip and Tale's Planthouse
October 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Tale's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Hamm interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 1 to February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.