Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, abominably considered to be the best gentle attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Tail's Treeshack
January 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to sweaty Fess Parker impersonators.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos, excessive boorishness, or social or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.