Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treeshack ride, February 13, 1964, 9:98 p.m.
Rip and Tail's Treeshack
June 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (by www.ChristinaAguileraMedia.com, 1958)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this ride, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve students.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure or viral, brain, bowel, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- In 1976, this ride was renovated to remove rooms that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.