Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, astonishingly complaining in the fading park light
Rip and Tail's Treeshack
October 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, inappropriate drooling, overdone perfume, or personal, hip, lycanthropic, spinal, viral, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.