Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's villain-operating photo of Rip and Tail's Treeshack
Rip and Tail's Treeshack
January 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Four plusses (from "The Angel" newsletter)
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Tail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hip, ribcage, immunological, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.