Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Tail's Treeshack dark ride as seen from the top of an outpost
Rip and Tail's Treeshack
August 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears (by "Inoperable Satellite" magazine, 1970)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Tail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this dark ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After riding this dark ride, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Dark ride is closed just for the fun of it from January 19 to August 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.