Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, December 28, 2004, 2:24 p.m.
Rip and Tail's Treeshack
March 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Tail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to imagine this attraction more than a minute prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 45".
- Pregnant tigers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.