Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treeshack attraction at night
Rip and Tail's Treeshack
July 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can get stuck on this attraction less than an hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 52".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or neck, kidney, or stomach complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.