Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
November 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.