Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
July 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Walt Disney had a secret museum hidden below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the common room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pest.