Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, sleepily repositioning in the evening candlelight
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
February 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guest in front must be at least 61" (dripping wet) tall.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- On its third month after opening day, the Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.