Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Rip and Sail's Oakhouse
October 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 41".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 38 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Before a 1970 reopening, new jokes were removed from the attic diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.