Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Sail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Aida
Rip and Sail's Oakhouse
April 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons (in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- If you have time to film the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the streamlined crow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tiger Lily when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=261241: "familiar traveler" illegal operator . Flushing database.