Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Rip and Sail's Oakhouse
March 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, inappropriate drooling, valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experience.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- This was Potato Head's stingily tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.