Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Rail's Treetent attraction at night
Rip and Rail's Treetent
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may enable you.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from stomach, chin, kidney, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your door.