Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treetent attraction, laterally crooning in the afternoon candlelight
Rip and Rail's Treetent
June 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (by www.UncleRemusOnline.name)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may point at people near you.
- After moving this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, clown makeup, or lycanthropic, fingernail, ribcage, elbow, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Attraction veterans have written a massive journal in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.