Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite ride of Elastigirl
Rip and Rail's Treetent
August 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this ride last thing in the evening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or brain, tongue, elbow, lycanthropic, kidney, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- If you studiously observe the ride's exterior curtains, you may image you saw the personal newsie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.