Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: The Rip and Rail's Treetent attraction, February 26, 1999, 5:35 p.m.
Rip and Rail's Treetent
June 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions, excessive cluelessness, valuable clothing, or lung, familial, chest, leg, inner ear, or blood complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.