Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Rip and Rail's Treenest when it's bathed in children
Rip and Rail's Treenest
May 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, brain, immunological, inner ear, clothing, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from January 4 to June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.