Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Rail's Treenest attraction at first light
Rip and Rail's Treenest
October 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Zokkomon interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and endlessly whining).
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.