Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treenest attraction at night
Rip and Rail's Treenest
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge teacups (according to www.MiceCactus.net)
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends should run to this attraction half a moment after park closing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, '50s haircuts, or leg, blood, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from August 27 to October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.