Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treenest attraction, cheaply tracking in the afternoon moonlight
Rip and Rail's Treenest
August 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.