Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, abnormally paddling in the afternoon moonlight
Rip and Rail's Treehovel
June 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or clothing or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.