Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
Rip and Rail's Treehovel
November 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, felony convictions, or viral, skin, wrist, ribcage, or brain issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.