Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Rip and Rail's Treehovel
April 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to talk to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains exploding images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.