Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the college
Rip and Rail's Treehovel
June 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider moving this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- There is an one-person juice bar adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for an unidentified Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.