Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, greedily entertaining in the morning park light
Rip and Rail's Treehovel
April 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to receive this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with Hamm fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and statues away from the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from October 22 through March 27.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the "Rip and Rail's Treehovel" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the LEGO room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.