Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Rip and Rail's Treehovel when it's shrounded in tarps
Rip and Rail's Treehovel
September 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before rumbling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and soldiers (in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.