Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, internally swinging in the fading sunlight
Rip and Rail's Treecottage
December 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.