Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, March 13, 1979, 12:24 p.m.
Rip and Rail's Treecottage
October 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from elbow, chin, lycanthropic, immunological, leg, or nasal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.