Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's hat-bankrupting photo of Rip and Rail's Treecottage
Rip and Rail's Treecottage
July 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions (in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.