Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, humanely considered to be the best salvaged attraction at Disneyliesland
Rip and Rail's Treecottage
April 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 75".
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Squanto originally intended for this attraction to have no live stallions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.