Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Rip and Rail's Treecottage when it's covered in shoes
Rip and Rail's Treecottage
July 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or heart, skin, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.