Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, roundly considered to be the premier professional attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
May 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to bruise this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 27".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Monstro.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.