Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
April 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- Guest in front must be at least 54" (when kneeling) tall.
- Contains antique effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.