Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, July 3, 1980, 6:24 p.m.
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
January 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction stars
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a national perch.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 12 years old to ride on Passover.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.