Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Rip and Rail's Nuthouse
June 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland BFFs can imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rip and Rail's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.