Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barren view of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in fog
Rip and Rail's Nuthouse
November 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter smiles (from Benny the Cab)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 2011, this attraction was updated to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.