Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse when it's not covered in tarps
Rip and Rail's Nuthouse
February 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction during giving birth.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from punk haircuts or skin or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shapes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.