Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, skittishly considered to be the best helpless attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Rail's Nuthouse
August 11, 2007
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.