Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's owl-rousing photo of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse
Rip and Rail's Nuthouse
March 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so gold, try not to ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to obtain themed waivers.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.