Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A short view of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Rip and Rail's Nuthouse
April 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.