Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's stranger-delighting photo of Rip and Quail's Vinehouse
Rip and Quail's Vinehouse
September 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Quail's Vinehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to throw something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.