Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Rip and Quail's Vinehouse, a favorite attraction of Arthur
Rip and Quail's Vinehouse
December 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Quail's Vinehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.