Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Rip and Quail's Vinehouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Rip and Quail's Vinehouse
August 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (from Syndrome)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Quail's Vinehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to reorganize this train with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Train is closed for refurbishment from October 11 until about March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.