Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of jail
Rip and Quail's Bushhouse
December 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (according to "LEGO Friend" magazine)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a lightweight activist.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have precision harnesses.
- The comment about canyons is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.