Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rip and Pale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Rip and Pale's Treeshed
December 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Pale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you borrow something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.