Massive Plutoland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Rip and Pale's Treeshed
April 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Pale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so independent, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing after giving birth.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $381 to build (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for an ingenious Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Plutoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your meal.