Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Rip and Pale's Treeshed
May 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half Disneys
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Pale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to sketchbooks, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant landmarks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.