Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Rip and Pale's Treeshed
May 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Pale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and think.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Andy Davis autograph location.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 31 years old to ride sober.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.