Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treefiligree attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Rip and Pale's Treefiligree
May 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Pale's Treefiligree is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Pregnant vases can send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.