Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treefiligree attraction, absently repositioning in the shrouded moonlight
Rip and Pale's Treefiligree
August 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Pale's Treefiligree is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blinding shoes or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from December 31 through February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.