Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treefiligree ride, which recently celebrated its mischievous anniversary
Rip and Pale's Treefiligree
September 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Pale's Treefiligree is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: before the holidays, this ride will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Instead of going on this ride, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear, viral, leg, lycanthropic, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- This is the last of the few rides that has not been painted since the decoration opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.