Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Rip and Pale's Treefiligree when it's not covered in darkness
Rip and Pale's Treefiligree
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Pale's Treefiligree is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.