Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunburned view of Rip and Pale's Treecottage when it's inundated in darkness
Rip and Pale's Treecottage
June 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.