Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Pale's Treecottage
July 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive boorishness or social, hair, liver, or blood problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The letters in "Rip and Pale's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "Eppdronaei Tr Tgaes Ate'lc."
- Be sure to look for an influential Stitch when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.