Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treecottage thrill ride during construction
Rip and Pale's Treecottage
September 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
81 minutes (or 14 minutes on foot)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Pale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Rex the Dinosaur photo thingy.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a portentous thrill ride, riders are required to bring their own custom seats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.