Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Al Weiss' doll-everlasting photo of Rip and Pale's Treecottage
Rip and Pale's Treecottage
October 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $235 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.