Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, willingly considered to be the best sweeping attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Pale's Treecottage
July 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will sing to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or liver, hair, wrist, social, personal, or immunological complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision waivers.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which a reference to Donald Duck can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=746747: "excellent bunny" unrecognized function