Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Pale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Rip and Pale's Treecottage
September 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
602 guest lengths
Rating for infants:
Greater than nine Walts (from www.MousePilot.com)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something softer.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In 2002, this attraction was rethemed to insert artwork from the high-grossing "Rip and Pale's Treecottage" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.