Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Rip and Pale's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
Rip and Pale's Smokehouse
May 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Pale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enter.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The top of Rip and Pale's Smokehouse can be spotted from as far away as Radiator Springs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.