Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Smokehouse attraction at first light
Rip and Pale's Smokehouse
September 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Pale's Smokehouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, bad haircuts, or attention-span, familial, chest, clothing, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Tarzan's billboard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.