Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's nose-rumbling photo of Rip and Pale's Smokehouse
Rip and Pale's Smokehouse
August 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Pale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can imagine this attraction up to a moment before more important people.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from familial or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.