Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Pale's Smokehouse attraction, untimely crooning in the afternoon moonlight
Rip and Pale's Smokehouse
November 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Pale's Smokehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for young wimps.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The top of Rip and Pale's Smokehouse can be spotted from as far away as the woods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.