Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rip and Pale's Airhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Rip and Pale's Airhouse
September 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Pale's Airhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," select Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to ride this attraction for a half hour prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on a pterodactyl).
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Merlin was once documented throwing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.