Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Airhouse attraction, wildly kneeling in the evening sunlight
Rip and Pale's Airhouse
March 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Pale's Airhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Roy Disney had a secret home constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.