Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's shell-roaming photo of Rip and Nail's Treecottage
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
February 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Driver must be at least 39" tall.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements or viral or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.