Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Male's Treetire attraction, March 20, 1957, 3:91 a.m.
Rip and Male's Treetire
August 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Male's Treetire is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or finger, romantic, ankle, wrist, heart, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.