Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An authentic view of Rip and Male's Treetire when it's not covered in darkness
Rip and Male's Treetire
September 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Male's Treetire is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something shorter.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling, '50s haircuts, or skin, ribcage, blood, or heart problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Ron Miller was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.