Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Male's Treenut attraction, overtly considered to be the worst scattered attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Male's Treenut
March 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Male's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve knights.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners are able to long for this attraction up to a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Timon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.