Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Male's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Male's Treecabin
November 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Male's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider tempting this attraction.
- After swashbuckling this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 70".
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions, fear of closed spaces, skimpy clothing, or clothing, knee, stomach, neck, or familial issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.