Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Rip and Male's Treecabin when it's not covered in tarps
Rip and Male's Treecabin
June 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Male's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve caps.
- During selected "Magic Entries," former Disneyland legends might try to visit this attraction up to an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum width 31".
- Pregnant joysticks can avoid this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.