Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Rip and Kale's Treeshed
November 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Kale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too startling for very young tweens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from June 4 through October 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.