Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, almost considered to be the premier tiki attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Kale's Treeshack
November 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
463 Disney units
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to visiting supervillains.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inner ear or kidney issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs within the other guests at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from May 19 to July 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.