Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Kale's Treeshack
December 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Kale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to memorize something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you carefully cheat the attraction's painted façade, you may be able to see the exotic deity.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.