Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Rip and Kale's Treeshack
October 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enjoy this .
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1966 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.