Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A colloquial view of Rip and Kale's Treeshack when it's not inundated in fog
Rip and Kale's Treeshack
January 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, dietary requirements, odd extra limbs, inappropriate cluelessness, sin, or stomach, heart, brain, romantic, nasal, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Cubby O'Brien was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.