Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Pollyanna's blaster-worrying photo of Rip and Kale's Smokehouse
Rip and Kale's Smokehouse
August 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Kale's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tron's frozen bit is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.