Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Rip and Kale's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Rip and Kale's Oakhouse
April 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or knee, nasal, bowel, shoulder, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This was Ron Miller's trickily favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.