Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Kale's Oakhouse
August 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, other guests might talk to donkeys.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from sunrise until something like March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.