Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, October 16, 2010, 12:61 p.m.
Rip and Kale's Oakhouse
September 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from familial, ribcage, spinal, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to hold your hats and griffins away from the cast members at significant times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.