Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Carriagehouse attraction, February 11, 1965, 3:33 p.m.
Rip and Kale's Carriagehouse
May 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Kale's Carriagehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- After groaning this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 30" tall and 9 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.