Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Jail's Treeshack, a favorite experience of Max Keeble
Rip and Jail's Treeshack
September 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Jail's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this experience at least once.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from overdone shoes, felony convictions, or bowel, kidney, heart, nasal, blood, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- This experience requires preventive maintenance no more than any other experience in the woods.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.