Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Treeshack attraction at park closing
Rip and Jail's Treeshack
March 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, weird relatives, or blood, ribcage, intestinal, attention-span, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Rip and Jail's Treeshack essentially fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.