Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Jail's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Rip and Jail's Treeshack
October 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Jail's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy custom harnesses.
- In a private room at the tippy top of the Rip and Jail's Treeshack, there is a basketball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.